public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* subscription renew ID#602836*FG#
@ 2022-08-01 14:43 Ryan
From: Ryan @ 2022-08-01 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight-prs

Hello insight-prs@sourceware.org

Dear Customer, We thank you for joining us this year too!

Just to inform you that your last yêar membership ran out today, as discussêd the PC subscription is resumed for a year.

We have processed a charge of $ 369.78 using your account funds balance and it will appear on statement within 24 hours.

Following is your order information: -

Advanced Géék Squad PC Protection Shield

Payment Method : Account Fund Credits

Subscriber's Unique Id : 787351429

Subscription Tenure : 12 Months

Amount Processed : $ 369.78

If you believe this is a disputed or uñauthorized transaction or you wish to cañcel the charge and get your refund-

Kindly reach out to our support # +1 806-717-2101

Thanks & Regards
Client Care & Helpline Dept.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-01 14:43 UTC | newest]