public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* cygwin build error
@ 2003-02-26 15:24 Tomas Dahle
From: Tomas Dahle @ 2003-02-26 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I recently set up cygwin for yet another attempt at compiling insight
(seeing that the version of insight that comes with cygwin refuses to
display source view (why?)), checked out the latest sources and started
compiling. I tried using both mingw32 and cygwin gcc, and both stopped at
the same point. I'll repeat the error message from the cygwin attempt:

make[3]: Entering directory `home/Karukef/src/bfd/po´
file=./`echo fr | sed ´s,.*/,,´`.gmo \
  && rm -f $file && PATH=../src:$PATH msgfmt -o $file fr.po
msgfmt: not found
make[3]: *** [fr.gmo] Error 127
Make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/Karukef/src/bfd/po´

Any help would be appreciated. I used to have an old working version of
insight, but after installing cygwin and it's insight at some point I now
no longer have a debugger.

--
Tomas Dahle