public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* target port can't modified
@ 2004-12-28 10:58 qchen10
From: qchen10 @ 2004-12-28 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

    I have some troubles as below,please help to solve it.
    When I connect the target by Jtag ,I open the target setting window and set up target as Remote/TCP,
set up hostname as localhost, port is set up as 1000 by default.I need set up the port as 4242,but the
default port can't be modified,why case this? If the port can't be modified, the Jtag can't be connected
to object board.
   How to this?

Rgds
Chen Qiang

* Re: target port can't modified
@ 2005-01-05 17:36 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2005-01-05 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qchen10; +Cc: insight

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 02:57, qchen10@sohu.com wrote:
>     I have some troubles as below,please help to solve it.
>     When I connect the target by Jtag ,I open the target setting window and set up target as Remote/TCP,
> set up hostname as localhost, port is set up as 1000 by default.I need set up the port as 4242,but the
> default port can't be modified,why case this? If the port can't be modified, the Jtag can't be connected
> to object board.
>    How to this?

I don't see this problem with current sources. What version? What host
platform?

Keith