I had a customer complaint about insight, that target programs could write to stdout but not read from stdin. On Linux, stdout went to the console window and stdin came from the launch shell. On Windows stdout went to the console window and stdin just failed with EBADF. Apparently this was never implemented, so I made an attempt. Reads from stdin now come from the console window. This has been tested with x86-linux x xscale-elf and cygwin x xscale-elf. I don't know gdb / gdbtk implementation well, so I'm open to comments. Jim. -- James Lemke jim@wasabisystems.com Orillia, Ontario http://www.wasabisystems.com