On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 16:45, James Lemke wrote: > I had a customer complaint about insight, that target programs could > write to stdout but not read from stdin. On Linux, stdout went to the > console window and stdin came from the launch shell. On Windows stdout > went to the console window and stdin just failed with EBADF. > > Apparently this was never implemented, so I made an attempt. Reads from > stdin now come from the console window. This has been tested with > x86-linux x xscale-elf and cygwin x xscale-elf. > > I don't know gdb / gdbtk implementation well, so I'm open to comments. Ping? Dave / Keith? -- James Lemke jim@wasabisystems.com Orillia, Ontario http://www.wasabisystems.com