On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 19:09 -0400, Paul Schlie wrote: > (patch enclosed as an attachment, so don't know if it's visible on boards) Hmm. For some reason, I could not apply your patch. Goofy. Fortunately, it was simple enough. I have also take the opportunity to remove a few other compiler warnings stemming from some gdb "API" changes from char* to gdb_byte*. I tried to run this through the testsuite, but I see that varobj.c is throwing an internal error trying to run c_variable.exp. :-( I've attached the patch I committed. Thanks, Keith ChangeLog 2005-05-26 Keith Seitz * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_set_mem): target_write_memory now takes gdb_byte* instead of char*. * generic/gdbtk-register.c (get_register): frame_register and val_print take gdb_byte* instead of char*. * generic/gdbtk-wrapper.c: Ditto the val_print part. From Paul Schlie : * generic/gdbtk-bp.c (gdb_set_bp): Use lbasename instead of basename. * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_listfiles): Likewise.