Hello! I'm surprised that there have been no releases since December, although 6.4.0 has a known build problem (tcl/unix/configure: line 7061: syntax error) with a known fix. Possible fixes, sorted by impact: Remove tcl/tk from the sources Update tcl/tk to the latest versions Fix stray quotes in the currently bundled tcl/tk sources For the latest approach, the patch is attached. I think it's not good if the latest version is not really "greatest". Can we have 6.4.1 soon, please? -- Regards, Pavel Roskin