public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight - weird behavior
@ 2011-03-20 12:57 Dusan Hudecek
From: Dusan Hudecek @ 2011-03-20 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Greetings,

my name is Dusan Hudecek and I wanted to use something better then console GDB for debugging. I downloaded Insight and tried to debug my application with it.

It looked great but I noticed a wierd behaivor. When I compiled my code using -ggdb and then opened application by Insight I could not make a breakpoint in many methods.

So I  tried to find what caused that problem.

Finally I ended up with this example code:

#include
#include

using namespace std;

class Test
{
 string x;
 string y; // if commented then it is possible to make breakpoints in "main" function
};

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
 cout

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-20 12:57 UTC | newest]