public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Branch tag gdb_7_3-branch created for insight-specific sources
@ 2012-03-31  2:24 Kevin Buettner
From: Kevin Buettner @ 2012-03-31  2:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I've added the gdb_7_4-branch branch tag for the following insight
specific source directories:

    gdb/gdbtk
    gdb/testsuite/gdb.gdbtk
    tcl
    tk
    itcl
    libgui

As usual, I found that I couldn't use the same date as that used by
GDB for creating the branch point.  (I didn't create a branch point,
though I can if desired.)  I ended up using -D 2012-03-28 in order
to end up with a set of sources that would build.

Kevin

* Branch tag gdb_7_3-branch created for insight-specific sources
@ 2011-08-08 21:52 Kevin Buettner
From: Kevin Buettner @ 2011-08-08 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I've added the gdb_7_3-branch branch tag for the following insight
specific source directories:

    gdb/gdbtk
    gdb/testsuite/gdb.gdbtk
    tcl
    tk
    itcl
    libgui

When figuring out which date should be tagged, I tried using the same
date as that used by gdb, 2011-04-01, but that did not work due to
some changes that had been made to gdb, but for which insight had not
yet been changed to match.  I ended up using 2011-04-12.  Sources from
this date includes the requisite fixes so that gdb/gdbtk will build
without error.

Kevin