Hi, I was working on creating an Insight package for Arch linux, with some patch on m4 files (to right find the include folders on Arch) and configure.ac (all included in the mail) , there's one big problem that should be corrected on the sources. Insight provide on libgui/library/debug.tcl and libgui/library/pkgIndex.tcl a package named debug which conflict with tcllib which already provide a standard package named debug ( https://core.tcl-lang.org/tcllib/doc/tcllib-1-20/embedded/md/tcllib/files/modules/debug/debug.md ). To test, I changed name of the package from debug to libgui_debug and it's all working. I joined the patch files to that mail (debug.tcl.patch and pkgIndex.tcl.patch) . Could you change that in the Insight sources ? Another point, it will be great if you could do a new release (6.9 or 7.0) of Insight for package creation. Kind regards. -- Géballin