public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight for Infenion TriCore TC1775B
@ 2003-04-01  9:34 Jiang, Zheng-Yu
From: Jiang, Zheng-Yu @ 2003-04-01  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Dear Insight Developers:
We use Insight Debugger for Infenion TriCore Board TC1775 together with
High-Tec Gnu Compiler.
The question is, could you tell me, how a program (executable *.elf) can be
loaded in FLASH on TriCore Board?
Have you any script file available for this usage, or how can I write such a
script - guide lines?
Thanks for your support!
Zhengyu Jiang

Research and Development
EAOL
Letterbox 1687
Volkswagen AG
D-38436 Wolfsburg

Tel.:	+49 - 5361 - 9 - 44313
Fax:	+49 - 5361 - 9 - 44106
<mailto:zheng-yu.jiang@volkswagen.de>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-01  9:34 UTC | newest]