public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Some cleanup was checked in...
@ 2001-01-25  9:58 Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2001-01-25  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

I finally finished the cleanup of the Source Window menu and toolbar
code.
I will soon be posting some RFC's regarding the interface for the
generic
menus and toolbars.

Code were merely moved around and everything seems to be working fine.
But please let me know if you see anything different.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300

* Re: Some cleanup was checked in...
@ 2001-01-25 10:17 ` Martin M. Hunt
From: Martin M. Hunt @ 2001-01-25 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fernando Nasser; +Cc: Insight List

All I get is a blank screen.
Where is the menubar_show method implemented?

Martin

@ 2001-01-25 10:25   ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2001-01-25 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin M. Hunt; +Cc: Insight List

"Martin M. Hunt" wrote:

> All I get is a blank screen.
> Where is the menubar_show method implemented?

Thanks Martin. I forgot to checkin that one.
I am doing it now.

--

@ 2001-01-25 10:33   ` Syd Polk
From: Syd Polk @ 2001-01-25 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin M. Hunt, Fernando Nasser; +Cc: Insight List

Did tclIndex get regenerated?

At 10:17 AM 1/25/01 -0800, Martin M. Hunt wrote:
>All I get is a blank screen.
>Where is the menubar_show method implemented?
>
>Martin
>
>On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Fernando Nasser wrote:
>
> > I finally finished the cleanup of the Source Window menu and toolbar
> > code.
> > I will soon be posting some RFC's regarding the interface for the
> > generic
> > menus and toolbars.
> >
> > Code were merely moved around and everything seems to be working fine.
> > But please let me know if you see anything different.
> >
> > --
> > Fernando Nasser
> > Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com
> > 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
> > Toronto, Ontario   M4P 2C9

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.

* Re: Some cleanup was checked in...
@ 2001-01-25 10:39     ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2001-01-25 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)