public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
From: Yakov Nekritch <yasha@cs.uni-bonn.de>
To: Keith Seitz <keiths@redhat.com>
Cc: "insight@sources.redhat.com" <insight@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: insight for Solaris
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:01:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

I was able to finish build  using gmake.
Thank you very much for your help.

However I think, the debugger still does not work properly.
(The program with which I tried it, stops when I press "Next" button ).

Some additional testing is still needed, but I think this is a gdb
problem.

Is it possible to "connect" the Insight with an older version of
GDB which is already installed on my computer and works properly?
(Instead of the version which is a part of Insight package ).

Thank you,
Yakov