public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* no insight executable built with target=arm-elf (mingw and ubuntu)
@ 2007-06-27 12:28 Brian Sidebotham
From: Brian Sidebotham @ 2007-06-27 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi guys,

I am trying to build insight from cvs source for target=arm-elf.
Everything builds, but no executable arm-elf-insight is created.

I have seen other posts about this in the archives, but nothing seems to
offer a solution for me.

I am compiling under both mingw, and on ubuntu. Under mingw, I am
compiling the insight cvs tree and everything is successfull apart from
not getting a arm-elf-insight.exe executable.

Under ubuntu, I am compiling insight in a combined source tree with gcc
and newlib. Again, everything is built and works correctly, except the
arm-elf-insight executable isn't installed.

I have also tried executing arm-elf-gdb -w on the windows box, but it
just starts a standard gdb session.

the configure line on the windows box is simply:
../src/configure --target=arm-elf --prefix=/mingw/src/insight/cvs/install

Can anyone shed some light as to where I'm going wrong, or anything I am
not doing right?

Thanks,

Brian Sidebotham.