Mike Frysinger wrote: > On Friday 08 February 2008, Dave Murphy wrote: > >> I'm still not sure how best to format the changelog entries. Should I be >> sending a patchset for each directory where changes are made? >> > > you do it based upon the ChangeLog files that already exist. look at the file > you change, and then walk up directories until you hit the first ChangeLog > file. > Thanks for the advice Mike, much appreciated. Updated patch with suggested changes attached. I've submitted the ppc sim patch to the gdb patches list instead. Dave