[Moving to correct list] Masaki Muranaka wrote: > Hello, > > This is obvious. Could anyone commit my patch? > > > 2008-04-24 Masaki Muranaka > > * compat/strstr.c : Add include stddef.h to get NULL define. Having seen this patch, I took a peek at what the upstream Tcl group has done. They've taken a slightly different tack, which I have committed: tcl/ChangeLog 2008-04-23 Keith Seitz Based on patch from Masaki Muranaka : * compat/strstr.c: Include tcl.h and define NULL if it is not already defined.