public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* sh4 or gcc gdb
@ 2008-07-11  9:49 MUSTAFA SEZER ERKILINC
From: MUSTAFA SEZER ERKILINC @ 2008-07-11  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

To whom It may concern
I have a problem about my debugger. My board which is coneccted to my pc, uses sh4-linux gdb as a debugger. My pc uses  only insight gcc gdb. I want to compile in other words create an interface to track my external board's debugger on my pc console. So what am I supposed to do?
Best regards,
Sezer

**************************************
Mustafa Sezer Erkilinc
Elec. & Electr. Engineering, JR
20040458 Koc University
***************************************

* Re: sh4 or gcc gdb
@ 2008-07-14 20:58 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2008-07-14 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MUSTAFA SEZER ERKILINC; +Cc: insight

MUSTAFA SEZER ERKILINC wrote:
> To whom It may concern I have a problem about my debugger. My board
> which is coneccted to my pc, uses sh4-linux gdb as a debugger. My pc
> uses  only insight gcc gdb. I want to compile in other words create
> an interface to track my external board's debugger on my pc console.
> So what am I supposed to do?

I'm not sure what you are asking... Can you clarify what you want?

Keith