Hi, Well, I don't know exactly how the upstream Itk sources ever output a correct itkConfig.sh, but I've committed the attached patch which fixes it. Which really means that it now outputs useful information into itkConfig.sh. I simply used the Itcl configure.ac/itclConfig.sh as templates and forced this onto their corresponding itk/ files. Please let me know if there are any further problems with this. Keith ChangeLog 2008-08-02 Keith Seitz * itk/configure.ac: Add missing bits to actually fill in itkConfig.sh. * itk/itkConfig.sh.in: Rewrite substitution values so that this file looks more like itcl/itclConfig.sh.in. * itk/configure: Regenerated.