Hi, I've committed the attached patch which fixes the two issues reported recently regarding 1) the exec target not being selected by default on non-cross versions of insight and 2) arguments not being synced between the console and the dialog. I did not check this on cross debuggers, but I don't think I touched anything that would affect those. But as always, if you find that I broke something, let me know and I will put it on my TODO list. I will do a snapshot of insight on Monday to reflect the updated code base. Keith ChangeLog 2009-04-23 Keith Seitz * library/targetselection.itb (init_target_db): Add comment about "arguments" vs "options" on native debuggers. (build_win): If the target is "default", choose "Exec" for native debuggers. For cross debuggers, let the user choose. (write_saved): For exec targets, save target options to gdb via gdb_set_inferior_args. (config_dialog): For "exec" targets, save gdb's stored arguments into the options preference.