Hi, I've committed the attached patch which fixes several new build failures that have cropped up in the last week or two due to some API shifts inside GDB. I have not tested the tracepoint stuff at all, so there might be issues. In any case, if there are any further issues, please let me know. Keith ChangeLog 2010-03-24 Keith Seitz * generic/gdbtk-bp.c (gdb_set_bp): set_breakpoint is no more. Use create_breakpoint. (gdbtk_obj_array, gdbtk_obj_array_ptr, gdbtk_obj_array_cnt): New globals. (gdbtk_read_next_line): New function. (gdb_actions_command): Rewrite using new command_line infrastructure. (gdb_get_tracepoint_info): Actions are now stored in the breakpoint struct's commands element.