Hi, Now that I have something to commit, it is time to rotate the ChangeLog for the year... I've committed the attached patch, which should fix all the build problems that have been reported. Additionally, this should fix a crashing problem that I discovered (some time ago) in the register window. If there are any problems, please let me know. Keith ChangeLog 2011-04-08 Keith Seitz * generic/gdbtk-bp.c (tracepoint_exists): Update for decode_line_1 API change. * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_eval): Use comman_val_print instead of val_print. (gdb_get_line_command): Update for decode_line_1 API changes. (gdb_get_file_command): Likewise. (gdb_get_function_command): Likewise. * generic/gdbtk-register.c (get_register_types): Use get_frame_register_value instead of frame_register. (get_register): Pass valid VALUE to val_print. Consolidate calls to get_current_gdbarch. * generic/gdbtk-stack.c (gdb_get_vars_command): Update for decode_line_1 API change.