Hi, I've committed the attached patch which fixes some new build failures resulting from API updates in gdb. If there are any problems, please let me know. Keith ChangeLog 2011-08-01 Keith Seitz * generic/gdbtk-bp.c (BREAKPOINT_IS_WATCHPOINT): Remove. (gdb_get_breakpoint_info): Update with recent GDB API changes. (gdb_actions_command): Likewise. (gdb_get_tracepoint_info): Likewise. (breakpoint_notify): Use get_breakpoint. * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_prompt_command): Update with recent GDB API changes.