Hi... libgui sets a bunch of default fonts which are giving the UI a quite heavy/fat look on windows. Attached you find a small patch that uses smaller fonts on windows. This results in roughly 30% more space in source view and nicer looking panels. The changed fonts are at least present since windows NT 4.0 - also since 1996 - so we can use them just nicely. Attached you find the small patch. Originally I wanted to attach 2 screenshots but the mail got rejected by the mailinglist software. If someone is interested I can send them seperately. The patch is windows only! Changelog: 2012-03-22 Roland Schwingel * library/looknfeel.tcl (standard_look_and_feel): Change default fonts on windows. Default and status font is now Tahoma size 10. Source font is now Lucida Console size 9. Any comments? Is this ok? Roland