Hi... When I set breakpoints in insight it remembers it after restart. If the breakpoint is in a shared library (dll) it is created as pending breakpoint after restart. But when I restart insight it is crashing as soon as I click the "Run" button top left in the source window. This is reasoned by the fact that pending breakpoint has a NULL location pointer, but the location is dereferenced by. The attached simple patch fixes this. Changelog: 2012-04-11 Roland Schwingel * generic/gdbtk-bp.c: Updated copyright. (gdb_find_bp_at_line): Don't access location struct of breakpoint if it is NULL. Any comments? Is this ok? Roland