Hi... Due to recent changes in gdb's signal handling, the addition of dprintf and changes to blocks gdbtk was no longer compiling. I committed the attached simple patch to fix this. Changelog: 2012-05-25 Roland Schwingel * generic/gdbtk-bp.c (gdb_set_bp): Add new NULL param to call to create_breakpoint() due to changes in gdb. * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_listfuncs): Iterator param in call to ALL_BLOCK_SYMBOLS() now is a pointer to struct block_iterator instead of struct dict_iterator. * generic/gdbtk-stack.c (gdb_block_vars,gdb_get_blocks) (gdb_get_vars_command): Likewise. * generic/gdbtk-hooks.c (gdbtk_annotate_signal): Change function calls: target_signal_to_name -> gdb_signal_to_name target_signal_to_string -> gdb_signal_to_string due to recent changes in gdb. I hope this was ok as it blocked reintegration of my other patches. Roland