public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Changing keyboard bindings
@ 2013-02-23  0:33 Bruce Dawson
From: Bruce Dawson @ 2013-02-23  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I'm a long-time Windows developer and I'd like to make Insight easier to use for other long-time Windows developers. Can anybody point me to where I should look in order to try reconfiguring the keyboard bindings (step, run, etc.) to match Visual Studio bindings?

Such a change would have to be optional because I'm sure that the Linux community at large does not value Visual Studio compatibility, but for the initial test version I'm okay with having the change be unconditional.

As an example Run/Continue on Visual Studio are bound to F5, step-over is bound to F10, step-in is bound to F11, etc.