Hi, A little while ago, I addressed some dangling cleanup issues with get_frame_name by tweaking the API -- the return frame name is now malloc'd, and it is up to the caller to free the memory. The attached patch updates insight. With this patch, insight can once again be built, but there are still problems. The register window is having some crashing issues which I have yet to investigate. Keith ChangeLog 2013-06-05 Keith Seitz * generic/gdbtk-stack.c (get_frame_name): Change type of 'funname' to char * to follow recent API updates in gdb. Free 'funname' after appending it to the list. Remove check for NULL funname in a branch where it could only ever be NULL.