Even though do not seem to have all the required dependencies, and the configure script seems to run without incident, I simply cannot make insight-6.8-1 on my openSuSE 11.4 [with KDE] install. Using the following commands from a terminal ... jwesleycooper@linux-twom:~/compile/insight-build> ../insight-6.8-1/configure > configout.txt 2> configerr.txt jwesleycooper@linux-twom:~/compile/insight-build> make > makelog.txt 2> makeerr.txt ... I have redirected both stdout and stderr from these commands to the files indicated, which I have included along with the generated config.log file in the config-make_out-err/tar.gz file attached to this message. Please let me know what the issue might be, and how I might resolve it.