Keith Seitz wrote: > There should be spaces between function names and opening parenthesis. > [Yeah, it's rather lame, but it is GNU coding standard. Insight follows GDB's conventions.] > ChangeLog entry? The new attached patch fixes both of your remarks. It has been made against today's cvs snapshot. > [Aside: Eew. I can't believe Tcl_Eval is still being used!] Well... I'm not enough involved in insight's guts and tcl to share your estonishment. You're probably right. But I can say at least this call is clear enough to understand what's happening :-) In fact I'm only the insight's packager for Fedora. Thanks for your help. Cheers, Patrick