public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Request for a larger icon
@ 2014-10-27 13:38 Patrick Monnerat
From: Patrick Monnerat @ 2014-10-27 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

There's currently a request in Fedora to have application icons of at
least 64x64 pixels.

Currently, I build the icon file (png) by resizing the largest image
I've found in the repository (gdbtk/library/images/gdbtk_icon.gif),
which is 32x32 pixels. However, this is not the optimal solution.

I wonder if someone who participated in the early insight design has
kept some "source" material used to design the icon: a larger drawing or
a vectorial version would be great.
I would be very grateful to the person who can send me some data that'll
help me building a larger icon. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Patrick