Hi All, I discovered a bug on Insight, probably exposed by new version of libc, when the environment variable "DISPLAY" is set with a value like "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:0." The problem occurs exiting from the GUI without open other windows: 1- $ insight 2- check that there aren't other open windows (eg. console, stack....) 3- exit from the GUI (eg. file->exit) 4- if you are using glibc => 2.3.4 *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0xXXXXXXX *** Aborted Attached is my proposal of patch. Ciao, Nunzio