Bob McNally 288 Equestrian Drive Kanata, ON K2M 1C5 613-592-2820 bob@mcnally.to August 29, 2001 To whom it may concern I am seeking a permanent position with a progressive firm, which would utilize my varied abilities. I am experienced in all facets of computer support and maintenance and capable of handling a great deal of responsibility. With my 15 years of support background, I have the depth of experience it takes to make positive contributions. Of key importance has been my ability to handle day-to-day issues while planning and implementing future programs and systems. Should you agree that my skills match the requirements for a position you might have available or expect to become available; I would welcome the opportunity to interview with you. I thank you for your time and look forward to meeting with you. Sincerely, Bob McNally Enclosed: Resume bmcnally01.doc