public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Re: External Program interaction with Insight
@ 2002-02-25  3:20 David Mc Kenna
From: David Mc Kenna @ 2002-02-25  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Seitz, mckennad, Insight Maling List

Thanks for the help.

>Even easier: write yourself a plugin to do it. I will be checking in a
>slightly revised plugin build architecture to deal with building plugins
>on multiple host platforms.

How does one go about writing a Plugin and is there any examples around?

Thanks,
Dave
--
http://www.iol.ie

* External Program interaction with Insight
@ 2002-02-22  3:59 David Mc Kenna
From: David Mc Kenna @ 2002-02-22  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi,

Is it possible to have an external programme interact with Insight so as to
use GDB to retrieve information about registers and memory locations which can
then be outputed to a file or to the external  ?

Thanks for the help,
Dave McKenna

--
http://www.iol.ie