public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
From: Braxton Thomason <brax@ieeecs.ece.utexas.edu>
To: Keith Seitz <kseitz@firetalk.com>
Cc: insight@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: GDB Console Q
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 09:15:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Actually, that was not quite the problem.  I didnt make myself clear,
sorry. :)  The _real_ problem is this:

(gdb) n
6: currentStage->mName.mName.dat = 0x20004398 "Execute"
(gdb)

and so on is the "normal" behavior, and I get the output on my xterm.
Thats fine.  The problem arises sometimes when I press run in the GUI, I
get this behavior from my GDB console:

(gdd) n
(gdb) print foo
(gdb) info breakpoints