public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
From: "Dave Korn" <dave.korn@artimi.com>
To: "'Wilfried Fauvel'" <wilfried.fauvel@laposte.net>,
		"'valegroup'" <valegroup@att.net>
Cc: "'insight'" <insight@sourceware.org>
Subject: RE: Source mode, function selector and file selector : display pb
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:35:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Wilfried Fauvel wrote:
> Hi,
> if it can help you (I'm using Insight 6.4), srcwin.itb in my file system
> is in /usr/local/share/insight1.0/, and an "unused" version (that's true
> ?) is in /usr/share/insight1.0/.

  A good way to find out which is the live one and which is a stray old copy
is to edit it manually and place the instruction "exit 0" on a line on its own
at the patch site.

  After that, if your insight still works at all, you got the other one.  If
it exits on startup before even opening the main window, you found it!

  (This is what I did on my system where I also have two copies and it WFM.)

    cheers,
      DaveK