On Apr 20, 2000, Andrew Cagney wrote: > Mo DeJong wrote: >> >> If nobody else wants to do it, you can send me the patch and I will >> put it into the scriptics bug database. > Attatched is the original report. Thanks! Thank you all :-) -- Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guaraná, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/ Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com Free Software Developer and Evangelist CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org} Write to mailing lists, not to me