public inbox for installshell@sourceware.org
* Urgent Assistant Honest.
@ 2002-11-25 14:41 ENGR LAWSON OBI.
From: ENGR LAWSON OBI. @ 2002-11-25 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: installshell

FROM THE DESK OF ENGR LAWSON OBI,
[CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL,NNPC],
EMAIL:engrlawsonobi@uymail.com,

ATTN:PRESIDENT,CEO,

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATION:
Re/Transafer Of [US$14.600]Fourteen Million,Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only Into Your Account.

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as
being urgent, confidential, and top secret.  You have been recommended by an associate who assured us in confidence your reliability and ability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business relationship requiring maximum confidence.
We are top officials of the Federal Government
contract review panel who are interested in
importation of goods into our country with this funds, Inorder to commence this business we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped fund.
The source of this fund is as follows, during the last military regime here in Nigeria the military officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts,
which were grossly over invoiced in various
ministries.  It was on this note this present civilian Government set up a contract review panel to
investigate the activities of the past military
rulers, besides, a lot of inflated contract fund were
identified by us.
Moreover, as civil servants with big identify but
poorly paid we want to use the opportunity to acquire
our own fund.  Meanwhile this fund is presently
floating in our offshore  account  of  ready for clearance.
Note, that part of this fund US$5M has be transferred
to an account in (Lima - Peru), but the owner of
the account is up to some mischief, asking us to
transfer the total amount sum before disbursement will take place.
My colleagues and I did not agree with
him, we want to be sure of our money with this kind of mistrust we now decided to solicit your assistance so that the reminding balance funds will be transfer to your nominated bank account as soon  and possible.
However, by virtue of our position as civil servants
and members of this panel, we cannot acquire this fund in our name, do to our code of conduct bureau whichdoes not permit us to operate a foreign account,
l have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of this panel to look for an oversea partner into whose account we would transfer the balance sum of US$9.6Million United State Dollars,
hence we are writing you this letter.
We have agreed to share the money thus,
1.	30% for the account owner (You)
2.	60% for us (The officials)
3.	10% to be used in settling all incurred expenses during the course of executing this project.
Meanwhile, it is from the 60% that we wish to commence the importation business.

Please noe that this transaction is 10% risk and hitch free and we have tocommence the transfer latest seven (7) banking daysfrom the date of the receipt of the following information through my email address.
Your Name / Company Name, Address, Bank Name, Account
Number / Bank Address, Telex, Phone / Fax.  Then
you're private phone / Fax Numbers. Preferably for
easy communication.
Consequently the above information will enable us
write letters of claim and job description
respectively, this way we will use your Company's Name to apply for payment and re-award the contract in your company's name as well as carrying out all the operational procedures with a view to actualizing this payment with then, we look forward to doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality,guidance and understanding in the transaction.

Please acknowledge the receipt of the letter by using
the above email address.  I promise to bring you
into the complete picture of this pending project when i have heard from you.
Thanks and stay bless.

Yours faithfully,

ENGR. LAWSON OBI.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-25 22:41 UTC | newest]