This is Jay contacting from Flexible Solar Panel Manufacturer in China. We are current seeking for the distributor in your region. Flexible solar panel, lightweight balcony solar panel(full black) We provide 0.37usd/watt FOB cost MOQ:70PCS (one pallet) We use waterproof version ETFE is better than traditional ETFE and CPC front film. For model types,kindly check the attachment. If you are interested in,please contact my WhatsApp: +86 15557994552 Jay Zhao Project Director E-mail : Jayz@getpuresolar.com WhatsApp : +86-15557994552 Jiangsu Pure Solar New Energy Co., Ltd No.141, Huxi Road, Yuqi Street, Huishan District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China. If you don't want to receive our emails, you can easily unsubscribe here. 赵杰 jayz@getpuresolar.com