public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 - last minute details
@ 2013-07-04 20:38 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2013-07-04 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

An update on this year's Cauldron.

As I mentioned before, we have reached the maximum number of
attendees that we can accept.  Registrations are now closed.

If you had registered but will no longer be able to attend,
please let us know so we can free up that slot for someone else.

I have added a local information section to
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2013.  It contains last minute
details on the conference location, transportation, etc.

I have also updated the schedule and presentations to reflect
recent changes.

Please continue checking the web site for last minute changes.
If you are presenting and you don't see your presentation or it
is in an inconvenient time slot, please let us know.

Diego.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-07-04 20:38 UTC | newest]