public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* There is something I wanna share with you...
@ 2013-09-06  1:37 Hilaria Sledge
From: Hilaria Sledge @ 2013-09-06  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Hello sweetie.
Can you feel it? The spring is here! Don't you wanna be loved by smb, just like I do?
I am sure you are.
So, u can call me Hilaria. I'm young, pretty, wild, and free. More to say, I am I've got no hang-ups and I got no bad habits.
I want to feel a man right close to me, which will be able to satisfy me fully, you know what I mean , don't you?) So, if u feel the same way then I made the right choice.
To carry conviction, I'll add that I find BDSM attractive.)
I wanna know you better and also I would like to exchange pictures with you (maybe even something erotic pics).
I'm sure we will make a good couple;)
Don't think too long! I'm  waiting 4 you.
Hilaria

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-06  1:37 UTC | newest]