public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
From: test@MAILE24.COM
To: java@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re:Raw Daimond/Gold Agent..
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:29:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello,
This is to inform you of our interest and desire to make a publicity of our industry (a small scale mining firm here in west Africa to seek for a foreign individual or body for exportation of Gold & Diamond to any part of the world based on your experience, idea & interest in this proposal. Do not hesitate to message us back in case you are interested for further action.As our Agent we are ready to give some commission of the total purchase/Payment you received from client if you can connect us to a buyer. Please do reply if you are interested
Best Regards
Marketing Manager
Mrs Sani