From: Charlie McDowell <charlie@cse.ucsc.edu>
To: java-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: re: building libgcj on solaris All Fixed
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]

As I said I would in my previous message, I did a clean make and all
works fine now. So, for the record
all of the problems I reported go away if you:

1. get the latest binutils
2. build gcc-2.95.1 with the tools from 1
3. build libgcj with the tools from 1 and 2

--
Charlie McDowell, Professor   (831) 459-4772 (w)
Computer Science Department       (831) 427-2076 (h)