public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
From: Franklin Chou <franklinmchou@gmail.com>
To: Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>
Cc: java@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: GCJ Porting for RTEMS Status Report
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:12:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Thank you for the quick reply but I don't think they are relevant to the
question I am asking.

You see the code that you have provided compiles (using gcj) perfectly
fine. But the code I am using contains String.split() method which the
attached code does not have. The .split() is causing a runtime error
where the program terminates with:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Not implemented
       <<No stacktrace available>>

I understand that Andrew had a similar problem which he brought up in
the 2005 post, but after reading it I still have no idea how to go about
linking regexp to the jre. If anyone can shed some light on this
particular issue. That'd be great. Also I'd love to help testing, giving
bug reports etc. I do use linux both through Cygwin and through a
dedicated box every day.

Franklin