public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: URL link for built GCJ
       [not found] <4F7967CA.9090601@mindspring.com>
@ 2012-04-02  8:59 ` Alan Eliasen
From: Alan Eliasen @ 2012-04-02  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

On 04/01/2012 08:34 PM, Me Myself and I wrote:

> Irrespective either way of Cygwin or Mingw, Can someone give me
> a web link for a working instance of the built
> Gnu Compiler for Java for use on Windows?
>
> I really can't succeed in building it!
>
> (32 bit version, and 64 bit if available)?

   Here's an older version, but it works for most/all things I do.  (I'm
conservative about advanced feature use, and I think I still use the 3.4
version.)

   http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

   It's not mine.  Please don't ask me any questions about it!

--
  Alan Eliasen
  eliasen@mindspring.com

* URL link for built GCJ