public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* AGU 2020 Delegates Contact Info
@ 2020-11-12 15:31 Kathleen Bloch
From: Kathleen Bloch @ 2020-11-12 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Hi- I hope you and your family are well and safe.

Would you be interested in purchasing an delegates contact info of the
American Geophysical Union 2020?

Delegates: Space Physics and Aeronomy, Planetary Sciences, Plasma Physics,
Earth and Space Scientists, Educators, Other Leaders and many more.

Data Includes:  Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, First Name, Last
Name, Email Address, Job Title, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Country and
Phone Number.

Shoot me back with Email for Cost & Counts.

Warm Regards,

Kathleen Bloch | Marketing Executive.

If don't need, please respond back with "opt out" .

* RE: AGU 2020 Delegates Contact Info
@ 2020-11-17 17:17 Kathleen Bloch
From: Kathleen Bloch @ 2020-11-17 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Hi- I hope you and your family are well and safe

Shall I get back Counts and Cost for your review to make a decison?

Please share your thoughts.

Kind Regards,

Kathleen