public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* Helping in any way I can
@ 2013-09-11 20:48 Jake Boomgaarden
From: Jake Boomgaarden @ 2013-09-11 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Hello,

I am a COBOL programmer but my real interest is java. I'm trying to improve my skills so I was hoping to be able to volunteer and help open source projects with whatever I could. That being said, I use OpenOffice and would love to contribute to it, I was hoping to maybe get some guidance on where I could help the most since I'm not incredibly knowledgeable. I will keep looking on my own and hopefully find some niche to work into but I thought also seeking guidance might be a good idea. Thank you in advance.

Jake

Sent from my iPad

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-11 20:48 UTC | newest]