public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* Тicket#470058790 <victor.escudero@vescudero.net> 31/10/2018 04:50:44 I extremely advise you to study this letter, simply to ensure not a thing will take place
@ 2018-10-31  2:50 Tweedy Wyss via java
From: Tweedy Wyss via java @ 2018-10-31  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Howdy.. .

This letter will not take too much of your energy, so direct to the issue. I got a movie of you playing with yourself while at the pornpage you are visited, because of an incredible ass software I have been able to place on a couple of sites with that kind of content material.

You press play button and all the cameras and a microphone start working in addition it will save every fucking element coming from your laptop or computer, like contact information, passkey or crap such as that, guess just where i got this email from?) So now we all know who my goal is to send that to, in case you aren't planning to compensate this along with me.

I will place a account wallet address below so that you can send me 310 $ in 4 days maximum via bitcoin. Notice, it isn't that huge of a total to pay, suppose that tends to make me not that bad of a man.

You're allowed to try and do whichever da shit you want to, however if i won't see the total within the time period stated above, well... u by now understand what can happen.

So it is your responsibility at this point. I am not going to proceed through every detail and crap, simply ain't got precious time for that and also you most likely know that world-wide-web is overloaded with mail like this, therefore it is also your choice to believe in this not really, there may be only one way to discover.

The following is the bitcoin address: 12FtZ15HoennPzgdxPPRSoEAznRHzwKuAH

Have fun and just remember that time is ticking))

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-31  2:50 UTC | newest]