public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* Build completed GCJ, anyone?
@ 2012-04-16  6:03 Me Myself and I
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-04-16  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java

Is there anyone out there in cygwin land, GNU land or GCJ land who can give me a URL

address for a GCJ that will run on windows (default or cygwin mode) that has been been completedly

and operates successfully?  I simply can't succeed in building a GCJ, that compiles classes or windows binaries,

supports Java 1.6 syntax, that finishes being built (successfully), and that does the job?

?

* Re: Build completed GCJ, anyone?
@ 2012-04-16  8:11 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2012-04-16  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me Myself and I; +Cc: gcc-help, java

On 16 April 2012 07:03, Me Myself and I wrote:

> Is there anyone out there in cygwin land, GNU land or GCJ land who can give me a URL
>
> address for a GCJ that will run on windows (default or cygwin mode) that has been been completedly
>
> and operates successfully?  I simply can't succeed in building a GCJ, that compiles classes or windows binaries,
>
> supports Java 1.6 syntax, that finishes being built (successfully), and that does the job?
>
> ?

No.

* RE: Build completed GCJ, anyone?
@ 2012-04-16  8:58   ` Me Myself and I
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-04-16  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java

I'm just politely asking, but why not?  It would solve my problems.