public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* construction
@ 2020-03-04 19:38 Taana Nate
From: Taana Nate @ 2020-03-04 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Hi,
I would like to know if you are interested in construction contacts across USA, UK, and Canada.
Our file includes businesses from many areas of the construction industry including building companies and contractors. Few are listed below.

*             Building Equipment Contractors

*             Construction Engineers and Designers

*             Architecture Services

*             Building Furnishing Contractors

*             Interior Designers and Decorators

*             Building Contractors

*             Utility Construction/ Utilities Industry

*             And More!

I'd be happy to send over few sample records on your request, and set up a time to discuss in detail.
Let me know if I can call to explain further

Thank you,
Taana Nate| Sales coordinator
*If you don't wish to get messages from us answer back with "Remove"

* RE: construction
@ 2020-03-06 18:40 Taana Nate
From: Taana Nate @ 2020-03-06 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Hi,
I am following up to check if you had time to review my earlier email regarding email database?
I would be glad to send few sample records for construction   or any other Industry that may interest you.
Thank you,
Taana Nate
*If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Opt out"