public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
From: Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia <guille.rodriguez@gmail.com>
To: "classpath@gnu.org" <classpath@gnu.org>, Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
Cc: "Andrew Hughes" <gnu.andrew@redhat.com>,
	Andïï <gnu_andrew@member.fsf.org>,
	Andïï <gnu.andrew.rocks@gmail.com>,
	"Andrew Haley" <aph@redhat.com>,
	java@gcc.gnu.org, "Mario Torre" <neugens@redhat.com>
Subject: Status of GNU Classpath
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:55:28 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I am CCing everyone who participated in the 2014 discussion about the
future of GNU Classpath; my apologies if you are not interested in the
topic anymore.

I wanted to ask if the project is still alive, and if so, if someone
can let me know who should I contact regarding the matters below.

anymore. Additionally, emails sent to the list are not being delivered
to subscribers, nor included in the archives (see details in the email
below).

I can see that development halted around 2016 (from the commit logs of
the official git repo), but would like to know if someone else is
still using GNU Classpath.

Thanks,

Guillermo